As warmer weather begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Naples? Especially if your AC system is recently installed or was operating just fine last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected yearly by a Speedy Air Conditioning expert can help locate small troubles before they become huge malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a pro to take care of delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up in your unit can force it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to increased energy use—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity expenses and over the long run, as you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little problems before they become major, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine components and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed measures often allow us to identify issues before they become extensive problems that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is prepped to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is vulnerable to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the ensuing locations and parts:
- Complete system state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Right Away with Speedy Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Speedy Air Conditioning pros a call at 239-244-3439 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.